Welcome to the Foreign Service Benefit Plan (FSBP)! Choose us as your Federal Employees Health Benefits insurance and you’ll receive:
- Affordable premiums.
- The fifth-largest provider network in the U.S.
- Massage, acupuncture, and chiropractic coverage.
- Self-referrals for specialists.
- Quick claim reimbursements with electronic funds transfer.
- And, the experience of 70 years of helping U.S. officials find great healthcare overseas, without breaking the bank.
FSBP was created to provide health coverage in the U.S. and abroad for members of the Foreign Service. Today, the plan provides comprehensive coverage at a competitive price for members around the world, 60% of whom reside in the U.S.
Here, you’ll find complete information about FSBP and AFSPA, the association that underwrites the plan and handles the customer service functions, including detailed overviews of all FSBP programs. Review the Plan summary and the full brochure before deciding if this plan is the right one for you and your family.
Check out our News section for quick updates on what’s happening as well as advice about how to get the most of your AFSPA membership, free to anyone who has ever enrolled in FSBP.