Welcome to the Foreign Service Benefit Plan (FSBP)!
FSBP was created to provide health coverage in the U.S. and abroad for members of the Foreign Service. Over the years, our membership has expanded to Civil Service personnel and agencies that work to support U.S. Foreign affairs and related missions.
Today, FSBP continues to provide comprehensive coverage at a competitive price for members around the world, 60% of whom reside in the U.S.
Choose us as your Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) insurance and enjoy:
- Affordable premiums
- One of the largest provider networks in the U.S
- Generous massage, acupuncture, and chiropractic coverage
- Self-referrals for specialists
- Prompt claim reimbursements with electronic funds transfer (EFT)
- Over 75 years of experience helping Federal employees and annuitants with their health care and insurance needs
Here, you’ll find complete information about FSBP and AFSPA, the association that underwrites the Plan and handles the customer service functions, including detailed overviews of all FSBP programs. Review the Plan summary and the full FSBP Brochure before deciding if this Plan is the right one for you and your family.
Check out our News section for quick updates on what’s happening as well as advice about how to get the most of your AFSPA membership, free to anyone who has ever enrolled in FSBP.